BBA are all the forms of Management at undergraduate level which regardless of the specialization, will provide a student with conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge in various aspects of business like finance, economics, operations ,marketing, basic accounting etc. BBA programs can offer practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization. Through BBA courses, students can gain knowledge of business practices and processes, understand the role of economics in the world marketplace, and acquire an awareness of global business issues.
- Candidates who have passed the higher secondary exam with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate from any recognised board.
- Candidates appearing for the 10+2 board exams may also apply, provided they are able to submit the proof of candidature within the stipulated date/time.
Candidates who are applying for the programme should not be beyond 21 years of age.
- Duration of the Exam will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- The questions will be of objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Marking Scheme – Each question carries 4 marks. The exam has negative marking scheme. For every correct answer, candidates will be given four marks. And, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 150 Questions including Logical and Analytical Ability – 25%, English Language & Comprehension – 25%, General Awareness – 25% and Aptitude related to the field of Management and Communication – 25% as a Subjects.
|Logical and Analytical Ability|
|English Language & Comprehension|
|Aptitude related to the field of Management and Communication|
No Reviews found for this course.