Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications (B.J.M.C) is an undergraduate program for students who wish to pursue their career in Journalism and media industry. This program would enable the students to work in various media like print, radio, news magazines, news channels, publication houses, internet and in related fields. B.J.M.C course is the source to makeover the skills of students as a journalism or reporter to make aware the public with the current affairs.
Age : The candidates should not be more than 21 years.
Candidate must have passed in Class 12 of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must also have passed English (core/elective/functional) as a subject of study.
5% Relaxation: 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement is given to the following categories student irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidate or not.
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes
- Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel
- Physical Handicapped
Exam Pattern :
- Duration of the Exam will be 2 Hours 30 minutes..
- Every question shall have four alternative answers, and out of this only one correct or most appropriate answer should be selected and marked on the OMR answer sheet provided with each paper.
- Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Negative Marking : There will be negative marking for every incorrect answer.
- Candidates have to bring a black ballpoint pen to the Examination Hall for marking their responses by darkening the ovals on OMR answer sheet.
- B.J.M.C. Question Paper pattern is English language and comprehension – 25%, General Awareness – 25%, Reasoning – 25% and Media aptitude – 25% as a Subjects.
|English language and comprehension|
No Reviews found for this course.