Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a recruitment agency which is responsible to recruit officers and employees for various departments and ministries of govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi. Competitive examinations which are conducted by DSSSB are for the post of Teaching, Technical and Non- Technical positions comes under group ‘B’ ‘C’ and ‘D’. DSSSB is an attractive option for those students who want govt. job in Delhi only, mainly for women candidates. The salaries and other emoluments are also very attractive. The preparation of DSSSB exam needs regularity, hard work and patience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level :- 1. English 2. Mathematics 3. Natural/Physical Science 4. Social Science
Note:- Main subjects for (i) TGT (Natural Science/Phy.Science) shall be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany and Zoology. (ii) Social Science:- History/Political Science/Economics/Business Studies/Sociology/Geography/Psychology.
Provided further that the requirement as to minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at graduation level shall be relaxable in case of :- (a) candidates who passes a Post Graduate Qualification in any of the teaching subjects listed above, (b) belonging to SC/ST (c) Physically handicapped candidates.
- Degree/Diploma in Training Education or SAV certificate.
- Working knowledge of Hindi. (IV) Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by CBSE.
- (45 years for SC/ST employees & upto 42 years in case of female candidates)
Below 32 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC orders issued by Govt. of India. Women upto 40 years.
- Duration of the Exam will be 2 Hours
- TGT Exam is divided in two parts – PART A of 100 Marks including General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability, English Language & Comprehension, Hindi Language & Comprehension as Subjects. PART B of 100 Marks including Concerned Subject & Teaching Methodology as a subject.
- Negative marking would be applied @ 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability|
|Directions and Distances||00:00:00|
|Non-Verbal and Logical Reasoning||00:00:00|
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability|
|Ratio and Proportion||00:00:00|
|Time and work||00:00:00|
|Problem based on age||00:00:00|
|Speed, Time and Distance||00:00:00|
|Profit and Loss||00:00:00|
|English Language and Comprehension|
|Antonyms and Synonyms||00:00:00|
|One Word Substitution||00:00:00|
|Fill in the Blanks||00:00:00|
|Idioms and Phrases||00:00:00|
|Hindi Language and Comprehension|
|अलंकार और समास||00:00:00|
|रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति||00:00:00|
|विलोम और पर्यायवाची शब्द||00:00:00|
|रस, छंद और संधि||00:00:00|
|उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय||00:00:00|
|मुहावरे और एकार्थी शब्द||00:00:00|
|हिंदी व्याकरण (वचन, कारक, संज्ञा, लिंग, सर्वनाम आदि)||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.