National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) was set up in the year 1982 by Govt. of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality management education in the country.
Initially, the Council was set up in the name of National Board of Studies in Food Management, Catering & Nutrition under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture (Deptt. Of Food) and subsequently it was transferred to Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India in the year 1984 with renaming as National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management
after 10+2 from a recognized University with at least 60% marks and at least 2 years Industry Experience after obtaining Degree.
Full time Master’s Degree in Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management after Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management from a recognized University with at least 60% marks either in Bachelor or Master’s
- Candidates appearing in the final semester/ final year exam of the master’s degree and have passed all subjects of previous year/ semester, can also apply.
- Age should not be more than 29 years. Relaxation of age by 5 years for those belong to SC/ST/PD categories, 3 years for those belong to OBC categories is applicable as per rules.
Exam Pattern :-
- Duration of the Exam will be 3 Hours.
- The exam will be organized in offline mode.
- For every correct answer candidates will be awarded one mark. However, for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from their total.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks including Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude – 30 Marks, Reasoning and Logical Deduction – 30 Marks, General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 30 Marks, English Language – 60 Marks and Aptitude for Service Sector -50 Marks as a Subjects.
- Test paper is bilingual, that is, all questions are available in both English and Hindi language, the only exception being the English Language section.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude|
|Arthimetic (number Theory)||00:00:00|
|Fractions and Decimals||00:00:00|
|LCM and HCF||00:00:00|
|Ratio and Proportion||00:00:00|
|Logarithms and Functions||00:00:00|
|Simple and Compound Interest||00:00:00|
|Profit and Loss||00:00:00|
|Calculate areas and volumes||00:00:00|
|Unitary Method Questions||00:00:00|
|Problem based on age||00:00:00|
|Clocks and Calendars||00:00:00|
|Speed, Time and Distance||00:00:00|
|Work and Wages||00:00:00|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction|
|Mathematical Operations and Reasoning||00:00:00|
|Statement and his Product||00:00:00|
|Input and Output||00:00:00|
|Cube and Dice||00:00:00|
|Paper Cutting and Folding||00:00:00|
|Counting of figures||00:00:00|
|Completion of Figures||00:00:00|
|Formation of Figures||00:00:00|
|Passage and Conclusion||00:00:00|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
|Books and Authors||00:00:00|
|Discoveries and Inventions||00:00:00|
|Statistical data of the World||00:00:00|
|Prizes and awards||00:00:00|
|Knowledge about Persons||00:00:00|
|Books and Authors||00:00:00|
|Science and Technology||00:00:00|
|Idioms and Phrases||00:00:00|
|One Word Substitution||00:00:00|
|Rearrangement of words in sentence||00:00:00|
|Rearrangement of sentence in paragraph||00:00:00|
|Fill in the Blanks||00:00:00|
|Aptitude for Service Sector|
|Service Aptitude Questions||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.