Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conducts both open and departmental examinations for recruitment to various government agencies.
Combined examinations are conducted every year. This is a Multi-Tier examination, Including Tier I, Tier II, a computer proficiency test, and an interview.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The age limit for most exams is 18-32 as of a given date, many categories of applicants are allowed to test at a higher age.
- Duration of the Exam will be 1 Hour.
- Tier 1 will be conducted online.
- Total questions asked are 100, comprising of 200 marks. Each question would carry 2 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer you make.
- Questions will be of the Objective type with multiple choices. Candidates can choose their Medium as Hindi or English.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks including General Intelligence & Reasoning – 50 Marks, General Awareness – 50 Marks, Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks and English Comprehension – 50 Marks as a Subjects.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Odd one Out||00:00:00|
|Figure formation and Analysis||00:00:00|
|Distance Direction Test||00:00:00|
|Logical Venn Diagram||00:00:00|
|Paper Cutting and Folding||00:00:00|
|Cube and Dice||00:00:00|
|Counting of figures||00:00:00|
|Boats and Streams||00:00:00|
|CI and SI||00:00:00|
|LCM and HCF||00:00:00|
|Mixture and allegation||00:00:00|
|Work and Wages||00:00:00|
|Pipes and Cistern||00:00:00|
|Problem based on age||00:00:00|
|Profit Loss and Discount||00:00:00|
|Degree and Radian Measures, Histogram||00:00:00|
|Height and Distance||00:00:00|
|Noun and Pronoun||00:00:00|
|Antonyms and Synonyms||00:00:00|
|Spotting Common Error||00:00:00|
|Fill in the Blanks||00:00:00|
|Sequence of Sentence||00:00:00|
|One Word Substitution||00:00:00|
|Idioms and Phrases||00:00:00|
|Geography of India||00:00:00|
|Geography of World||00:00:00|
|History of India||00:00:00|
|Discoveries and Inventions||00:00:00|
|Honours and Awards||00:00:00|
|Places and Persons||00:00:00|
|Space, Defence in India||00:00:00|
|National and International Organizations||00:00:00|
|Art and Culture||00:00:00|
|Books and Authors||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.