Digital marketing or Internet Marketing
What is Digital Marketing and Internet Marketing? In simple words, it is replacing Traditional Marketing. Traditional Marketing meaning advertise your own products through ATL/BTL like TV, Radio, Hoardings, kiosks etc. But just now, the companies are promoting their products more by social media, because most of the people in the world are still active. The main reason for the promotion of social media is to reach more and more people.
Digital marketing is a mix of all the techniques that can be used to attract people to online presence, Return on Investment, Branding etc. Each company creates its own customers by marketing itself. In more simple language, making your brand popular by sitting at home is a type of Internet Marketing.
Like Amazon, Flipkart is very commendable in its marketing, we see the promotion of their products everywhere
Important Chapters of Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing- Sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. are very useful for brand publicity. By which they update people every day. These sites help users communicate easily. Companies upload videos & other media for publicity of their brands. People on these sites give both negative and positive reviews, which can help the company increase its business.
- Email, Website, Mobile Application Marketing – The Business Company owns a personal website, on which they keep updating themselves every day by which the users can know about them anytime. Send notifications to people about your new policies or new product via email. A major part of the world uses Android phones, in such a way, making a mobile application for your business is very beneficial through App Keep your user update by push notifications.
- Content Marketing -Content means all things that you see in a website or newspaper such as Images, Texts, Video etc. The main reason to use this is to attract people. Draw more and more people towards yourself. Large companies adopt this strategy. Content marketing in simple terms means creating content and reaching people who are related to their products. Content should be unique and attractive to its user
- Search Engine Marketing – A simple example to understand this is that you created one of your own news websites. But when a user searches about a topic, then what chances is that your site will be in the top pages of Google. The most important thing is to bring the website that is ranked in Google’s ranking is content. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the most important for this. In order to come to the category of SEO, the content of the site and the article can be read as it can be read by the child for any 10-12 years. Meaning the article is so simple that anyone can understand. That’s a user friendly because we see that most business sites hire content writers with SEO for their own website.
- Viral Marketing – This means it is hidden in its name, meaning it is actually to make your business viral, to reach as many people as possible.
- Influence Marketing – This marketing type means influencing people with their strategies means attracting people towards yourself.
- Pay per Click (PPC) – When you open a site, you have seen the ad several times. Some sites put all of this in the middle of their content, Google Ad-sense can make money from this. That means the developer has some earnings on every single click.
- Public Relation – Changing your strategy according to the needs of the people, expand yourself.
- Affiliate Marketing – The company is used to increase its sales, such as discount offers.
To learn more about Digital Marketing visit www.skolege.com