SSC CGL 2018 notification has finally released officially. The last date to apply for SSC CGL 2018 Exam is 4th June, 2018. Check the dates related to Examination in the below provided. Complete your applying process on time and shift your focus on exhaustive preparation as the competition is extreme.
|SSC CGL 2018-19 Exam Dates|
|SSC CGL 2018 Notification Date||05.05.2018|
|Last Date to apply for SSC CGL 2018||04.06.2018 (Up to 5:00 pm)|
|Offline Challan Generation End Date||04.06.2018 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Payment Through SBI Challan||07.06.2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-I 2018 Exam Date||25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-II 2018 Exam Date||27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier- III 2018 Exam Date||To be notified later (Descriptive)|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV 2018 Exam Date||To be notified later (Skill Test)|
Earlier, it was scheduled to be released on 21st April 2018, but was postponed till May 5 on unknown grounds. Every year, the commission conducts the CGL examination to fill various posts across the country. Close to 15 lakh candidates appear for SSC CGL recruitment each year.
The SSC is mandated to make recruitment to Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) posts and Group ‘C’ of (non-technical) posts under Government of India and their attached and subordinate offices.
The students have to appear in all the four phases of the examination (Tier- 1 to 4) to get a job in the commission.
The SSC CGL online applications will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in.
APPLICATION FEE FOR SSC CGL 2018 EXAMINATION
|For General /OBC candidates||Rs.100/-|
|For SC/ST/PH candidates||Nil|
|For Female candidates||Nil|
Note: The application fees can be paid online through debit/credit card or netbanking.
AGE LIMIT (01.08.2018)
|Group B||Minimum: 20 years|
|Maximum: 30 years|
|Group C||Minimum: 18 years|
AGE LIMIT (For Specific Posts)
|Statistical Investigator Grade II||Max. 32 years|
|Assistant in CSS||20 – 30 years|
|Assistant in IB||21 – 30 years|
PAY SCALE (pre-revised)
Group B: Rs.9300-34800/-+ grade pay
Group C: Rs.5200-20200/-+ grade pay
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
(Essential Educational Qualification required for some specific posts)
The candidates have to appear in all the four phases of the examination (Tier- 1 to 4) to get a job in the commission.
• Computer-based exam
• 25 questions of 50 marks each
• General intelligence, reasoning, general awareness, quantitative aptitude and English comprehension
• Candidates will have an hour to answer the questions
• They need to score a maximum of 200 marks
• There will be a negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer
• It will contain questions on Quantitative Abilities, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics and General Studies (Finance and Economics).
• The candidates will have two hours
• Students need to score a total of 800 marks (200 per section).
• There will be negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer in all sections
• English which will have a negative marking of 0.25.
• It will be a descriptive language paper in Hindi or English
• Candidates will have an hour to write essays, letters and long pieces
• Total marks 100 marks
• It will be a skill test
To check out the complete Syllabus of SSC CGL Tier I exam, please Click Here
STEPS TO APPLY FOR SSC CGL EXAM 2018
1. Log on to the official website OR copy and paste the link given below in the new tab
2. Register yourself as a new user, you would need email ID and phone number for OTP
3. Pay the Application fee online
4. Keep the scanned copies of the recent passport size photo graph, signature, thump expression ready for the application
5. After registration, click on the Apply button
6. Fill the application form online
7. After cross-checking the details, click on the submit button
8. Download the filled up application form
9. Take print out for future use
For official Notification, please Click Here
To apply online, please Click Here